To make a purchase please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phil knows buying unique artwork online requires trust. The best way to begin the process of a purchase is to reach out to Phil in his mailbox as an introduction. Reaching out makes it easier for his assistant to help make the process smooth. Thanks to his buyer protection program, you can shop Phil’s unique jewelry pieces, paintings and sculptural works with confidence. As long as you order via Phil’s Artspan secure checkout, your purchase will be fully protected.
In the unlikely event you make a purchase through the secure checkout and receive an item that is significantly not as described or has been damaged in transit, we want to make it right (see details below). Please email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your item to let him know there is a problem, and he will work with you to reach the best possible resolution, whether that be arranging for a return, a full refund, or a repair with a trusted restorer.
In order to qualify for our Buyer Protection Program, your purchase must meet the following criteria:
- The order was placed online through our secure checkout
- The item was significantly not as described, damaged in transit or never arrived
- You reported the issue within 7 days of delivery date (or within 180 days of the purchase date if the item never arrived)
The Buyer Protection Program does not apply if:
- You are returning an accurately described item.
- You elected to arrange your own shipping or pick the item up in person, and the item was damaged at pickup or during shipping.